- MD, University of São Paulo (USP).
- Residency of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Sao Paulo (USP)
- Residency of Hand Surgery and Reconstructive Microsurgery, University of Sao Paulo (USP)
- Member of the Brazilian Hand Surgery Society
- Rotation Stage in the Department of Reconstructive Microsurgery of Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Taiwan
The hand surgery specialty encompasses several treatments, such as wrist arthroscopy and correction of congenital or acquired malformations of the hand and wrist. It also comprises microsurgery treatments for brachial plexus injury, reimplants and flaps to cover skin defects.
Do you know our social media on Instagram and YouTube? Check it out!
Medical consultation and telehealth
O Dr. Renan Lyuji Takemura atende seus pacientes próximo aos principais hospitais de São Paulo.
R. Dr. Melo Alves, 89, Conjunto 215
Cerqueira César, CEP: 01417-010
Whatsapp: (11) 94263-6446
“In the first consultation, Dr. Renan Lyuji Takemura solved my problem. After explaining everything, he injected a medicine that relieved the pain and referred me to an occupational therapist…”
“I found Dr. Renan looking for professionals that could discover my chronic wrist pain that I had been trying to understand for so long. Dr. Renan from the 1st consultation was very attentive and helpful…”
“Dr. Lyuji is a very attentive professional, explains everything calmly and clearly, and transmits a lot of tranquility in the service. He demonstrated excellence in what he does and is an up-to-date doctor…”
Questions about consultations, treatments, or surgeries? Write to Dr. Renan Lyuji Takemura. We will be glad to hear from you and will get back to you soon.