Renan Lyuji Takemura M.D.
- MD, University of São Paulo (USP).
- Residency of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Sao Paulo (USP)
- Residency of Hand Surgery and Reconstructive Microsurgery, University of Sao Paulo (USP)
- Member of the Brazilian Hand Surgery Society
- Rotation Stage in the Department of Reconstructive Microsurgery of Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Taiwan
The hand surgery specialty encompasses several treatments, such as wrist arthroscopy and correction of congenital or acquired malformations of the hand and wrist. It also comprises microsurgery treatments for brachial plexus injury, reimplants and flaps to cover skin defects.